Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cisco Culture

There are so many reasons that Cisco outshines the competition, but one of the most important is the culture of this company. Cisco consistenly ranks as one of the best employers to work for in the country. This short clip really shows off the commitment that Cisco has in valuing the contributions we as individuals make to a culture that truly values diversity- not just in demographics, but in your perspective, opinions and expertise.

Personally, I worked for close to 15 years to land my role with Cisco, and I've been thrilled that the culture I was seeking is the reality I experience every day -not just a PR campaign.

While constantly seeking the best and brightest talent to join Cisco, it's refreshing to know that once you land here, you have all the resources you need to have a successful career.

Rob Segall
rsegall@cisco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment