Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Career of Careers


Recruiting is a great industry to be in. I get to work with the best candidates across the board, every one of them eager to challenge themselves for what’s next in their careers.

What’s next in my career is now the question. I’m so close to that equation and it’s such a good industry for me, but I feel compelled to try new things and express all of my talents, not just my ability to identify, attract and engage with the best and brightest in the market. That’s not dynamic enough for me any longer. 

Talent Acquisition is a strategy, not just a transaction. I’m in need of a challenge that accepts that notion and will allow me to really dominate that position. I like to shake things up, tell the truth and express through honesty the needs of the individual and the company. I make things happen. I make progress. Career Progress is now my objective.

My career ambition is to bridge the divide between those who have and those who want. There are good answers to be had and I have all that knowledge, waiting for a place to recognize it to its fullest degree. 

I have all the tricks in my bag and a bull horn to let the world know that I'm not afraid to use them.

I’m an expert at what I do. I’m eager to be recruited myself with an opportunity to really demonstrate my potential as it exists today, tomorrow and beyond.  All these years of working with candidates has filled my knowledge vault with details and understanding that can’t simply be applied in a traditional recruiting role any longer.  Those that know me, understand that fact.

I’m putting myself on the market for more. For a lot more.

Reach out. Connect. Discuss. Liberate that sense of dread that’s overhanging your problems and look to me for solutions. I’m eager and ready to offer my answers and to take things to that next level… and beyond. For all parties I work with. 

More to come… Don’t be shy. Forgive the typos. Reach out and let me know human beings actually still read.  :)

Cheers to the future.
Rob Segall

No comments:

Post a Comment